New Submission – From IP:{ on 02/16/2017

Iredell County, NC

We had a fire in our bathroom after an exhaust fan shorted out. The fire department arrived quickly and were not only very efficient they were kind and considerate as well. The ceiling in the bathroom had to be knocked down to eliminate the chance of the fire restarting later and they kept apologizing for the mess. I was just thankful for the amazing job they were doing. My smoke detectors weren’t working and they were thoughtful enough to come back and install new ones for me. I will forever be thankful to all the men who came out that day and went the extra mile to insure our family’s safety. May you all be blessed beyond measure.